PUBG - Analog profile
Last updated: 27 September 2017
An analog profile is very personal. This guide will only help you get started, it's recommended to explore better options and test around with the analog curve.
- Community Made -
Made by @vapor.
Before you follow these instructions, be aware that it will reset all your PUBG settings to default with a couple of adjustments. When you change the keybinding settings in PUBG, do not change the movement key bindings.
Analog profile code: ee40d98c-9301-af1b-3998-1a00acf48c23
Change Configuration files
To skip pesky in-game control bindings and PUBG beta hickups/glitches, you need to replace the config folder settings.
- Download: PUBG config files.
- Unzip the file
- Go to C:\Users"yourname"\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Replace content with files from the ZIP
If you can't find the AppData folder:
A couple of known issues with the current PUBG build:
- Switching in between controller/keyboard+mouse User Interface
- Can't zoom in on the map
- PUBG will not recognize the keyboard controller if you startup your PC with the keyboard not plugged in.
Additional comment from @vapor:
To those whose analog controls broke (parachute and vehicle controls not working): add this this to the input.ini: AxisMappings=(AxisName="VehicleMoveForward",Key=Gamepad_LeftY,Scale=1.000000) AxisMappings=(AxisName="VehicleMoveRight",Key=Gamepad_LeftX,Scale=1.000000)