PUBG - Analog profile
Last updated: 22 December 2017
This guide will only help you get started, it's recommended to explore better options and test around with the analog curve.
22/12/17 UPDATE NOTE: PUBG Version 1.0.0 it's still possible to control analog but it comes with a new issue. The game is still very much unpolished and in its early development stage. We hope Bluehole is fast to fix many of these issues that are definitely not limited to the Wooting one, but anybody with a controller plugged into the PC and/or using a hybrid setup.
The video above is still valid, but since update V1.0.0 there's no more crouch-jump.
- Community Made -
Before you follow these instructions, be aware that it will reset all your PUBG settings to default with a couple of adjustments. When you change the keybinding settings in PUBG, do not change the movement key bindings.
Wooting profile: 639d56ee-8158-1d65-de48-7f78bcb8bcaf
Made for linear movement and only works in combination with setup guide below.
Change Configuration files (UPDATED)
To skip pesky in-game control bindings and PUBG beta hiccups/glitches, you need to replace the config folder settings.
- Download: WindowsNoEditor-Wooting.rar
- Unzip the file
- Go to C:\Users"yourname"\AppData\Local\TslGame\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor
- Replace content with files from the ZIP
If you can't find the AppData folder:
Reset to normal
Remove the files you've replaced in WindowsNoEditor, start the game and start binding your keys. This will reset all the changed settings.
A couple of known issues with the current PUBG build:
- Switching in between controller/keyboard+mouse User Interface
- PUBG will not recognize the keyboard controller if you startup your PC with the keyboard not plugged in.
- Starting Version 1.0.0: Inventory issue
- Xbox inventory UI will sometimes open when opening your inventory in the background. You will see it flash by now and then. If it is open in the background, you drag/drop items, it will move/reset your cursor to a fixed left top position.
- You can minimize the chance of it happening by not moving before opening your inventory.