Guide - How to set the Korean IME layout on the Korean Pro Gamer Wooting
So you want to use the Korean IME layout (or any other IME layout) so you can toggle between the English and Korean legend on Windows 10. You can do this by following this guide:
Installing a new language for your device:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click on "Time & Language".
3. Click on "Language" in the sidebar.
4. Then click "Add a preferred language" then navigate (either by going down the list or searching) and click next once selected. In this case, we will use the Korean layout.
5. Make sure that the "Install language pack" is checked.
Switching between the two layers of the Korean IME layout:
Slight disclaimer: Changing the keyboard layout will reconfigure the actions of the keyboard keys, which means that depending on your settings, the keys on the keyboard may output a different character on the screen.
1. Click on the keyboard layout icon on the notification area of the taskbar.
2. Select the layout that you want to use (you can also use the "Windows key" + "Spacebar" shortcut to quickly change between the available keyboard layouts).
3. Once switched to the Korean IME layout you can toggle between the English and Korean layer of the layout by single pressing "Alt Gr".